Thursday, April 28, 2011

In Honor of My New Found Self

Today, I found myself giving advice about writing poetry. One of the questions, I asked was a question I needed to answer myself:

What are you trying to say?
Do you have the right words to say what you mean ?

Okay, that is two questions. But it is a good illustration of how the words used in a writing work can defeat the message trying to be sent.
What I really want to say is this:
In the course of my helping someone get their message across, I came upon myself - a piece of my spirit.
I want to show people how to empower themselves through self-discovery by using the only model I have - myself.
This blog will be my daily journey into the world of spirit, my soul, and how all that relates to the physical world. I feel as if I am shedding my chrysalis - I feel as if I am ready to fly.
Hope your days are as full of life as you can handle,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment