Friday, April 29, 2011

What happened ?

Yesterday, I was geeked about discovering a facet of who I really am. But today, I was very down, I could not see the light at the end of tunnel. I saw things in tones of only dark.Even when I was busy, I was still down. My niece bought me a gift and I could barely say thank you.

One explanation, I have for this is related to the books of Carlos Castenda. He claimed that humans are in reality balls (egg shaped) of light. he claimed that there was an area on the surface of the ball that interpreted the incoming energy and translated it into the world we see around us. He called this area your 'assemblage point' (the point where the world is assembled). He claimed that if the point moved, one would experience a different world depending which way it moved and how much it moved. He said that a blow to the head might move the assemblage point so that one might see 'stars'.
Well, getting back to me, I might have experienced just that - a move of the assemblage point to the point of no joy. However, I did it - there is one thing I want to say - I don't want to go back there again. Yuck.

Another explanation is a scarier one. There are 'things' in this world which we cannot see but which feed off our bad moods, literally on our negative emotions such as fear. One of those beings could have been feeding off me but I do not think so. My choice right now is the first explanation.

One other thing - somehow I knew my mood was temporary. I kept telling people who were listening to me bitch - to not take my seriously - it is my time of the month, I joked but I did not laugh. I hope no other woman or man has periods like I had today.

Tonight, I will try to create a dream, both in this world and in dreamtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment