Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Deep Sense of Loss

Today I feel a deep sense of loss. I feel that I am at a place where I do not want to be. I am at a place where there is very little support and I feel that I need to ask for help to the heavens above because I do not seems to make things happen right now.
My feeling sets in as I made myself go crazy today and I yelled and screamed. There was a lot nothing going on in my heart and I realized that I am not home - that I truly have no home and that I will have to make a home for myself - I wonder if I can do that. I wonder if there is a place for me anymore in this world.
I do not seem to be saying anything that is from the heart - I am going through the motions and I wonder why I am low in energy. I used to think that people would listen but I used to think that I had something to say. Now I do not know.
I feel deep in my heart and I know that I would love to be with people who love living and did not have so many problems. Or with people who wanted to get better. I thought that I was one of those people but now I am not sure. I have been looking at myself with a sense reflection - the world mirrors me - what does my world look like.
Some people smile and some people do not until they know me.I guess that I have to get myself out there more. I guess I have to try better. I guess I have to find a magazine and to publish my poetry. That is where I will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment