Monday, May 2, 2011

Fellowship

Today I am making a concerted effort to connect with more like minded people. I posted a note on facebook about spirituality and I reacheds out to a person who has found my poetry website. I want to put the creative spark out there - to see what people will come up with. I want my light to be found but I also wish to find the light of others. This is the key I feel to my growth and progression as a spiritual being. Reaching out and making our light and voices heard.
Last night, I felt quite peaceful and powerful. This lead to a dream in which I befriended a guy and we tried to race with another set of guys - they caught me and then I woke up. I was happy to have met him. So I am bridging that dream segment by reaching out to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment